MICROPROTEIN PLUS ORGANIC FERTILIZER is a mixture of naturally occurring-hormones, proteins and enzymes as by-products of genetically engineered bacterial isolates. It is a liquid formulation that increases the tonnage production of sugarcane and corn.
The protein liquid fertilizer acts as a soil conditioner by enhancing soil homogeneity and water holding capacity of plants; increasing benefecial bacterial colonies for humus build-up and Carbon Dioxide – Oxygen conversion.
- Acts as nitrogen-fixers
- Contains hormones/enzymes-producing bacteria for growth and maturity of plants.
- Acts as soil conditioner
- Protects plants from pests and diseases
- Reduces the use of chemical fertilizers
HOW TO USE MICROPROTEIN PLUS ORGANIC FERTILIZER
- Apply MICROPROTEIN PLUS ORGANIC FERTILIZER 5-15 days after planting new plants; for ratoon after stabble shaving
- Spray thoroughly on the soil and on the plants
- Spray once a month for 4 consecutive for consecutive months for sugarcane plant
- For rice, spray every 3 months or 3 times per cropping
- No insecticide/pesticide should be applied to the field
20-30 gallons MICROPROTEIN PLUS ORGANIC FERTILIZER per hectare/cropping
5 gallons MICROPROTEIN PLUS ORGANIC FERTILIZER is mixed with 16 gallons of water. Shake thoroughly. Apply the mixture within 24 hours. Spray in a sunny day.
DOSAGE PER SPRAYING
For sugarcane plants:
1st dose: 15 days after planting. 5-10 gallons/hectare
2nd dose: 21 days after the 1st dose. 5 gallons/hectare
3rd dose: 1 month after the 2nd dose. 5-10 gallons/hectare
4th dose: 1 month after the 3rd dose. 5 gallons/ha
Total number of gallons applied per cropping: 20-30 gallons
Price: Php 400 per gallon
Potential yield for sugarcane: 80-120 tons/hectare
Lkg/TC: 2.00 +
The tonnage and Lkg/TC is dependent on the amount of MICROPROTEIN PLUS ORGANIC FERTILIZER used. The larger the amount applied (30 gallons+) to the field, the higher the yield or tonnage.
Contact information: 09108698724 or email email@example.com
Address: Biopest Control Products Supply, Magsaysay Avenue Singcang, Bacolod City, Philippines
Other Products: MYCO PLUS (WHITE & RED) for corn, sorghum, cassava, tomatoes, and other crops.